Adding new subscriptions is a smart function in our tool that lets you add subscriptions for a group of contacts at the same time. If you’d like to add a subscription for one or two contacts, simple check the box next to the e-mail address of the contact you wish to add a new subscription to. If you’d like to add a subscription from one or several lists, use the filter-tool to sort out the lists and the contacts you wish to add a subscription for and mark the contacts that you’d like to add a new subscription for.
- Go to “Contacts”
- Use the “Filter” tool to filter one or several lists if needed.
- Check the box next to the e-mail addresses you’d like to add subscription for.
- Use the toolbar below the filter tool section.
- Select “Add subscriptions for..”
- Click on the green button to create new subscriptions.